Let's Move Mindfully
Intentional Slower Breathing fo Activities of Daily Living
Dr. Alex Rhema Zachariah is
- Former Chief Medical Officer, Provena United Samaritan Medical Center, Danville, Illinois (2008-2009)
- Former Chief Administrator, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai, South India, considered one of the leading centers for pediatric heart surgery in Asia (2005)
- Former Dean, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab, India, (rated among the top 1 5 out of 300 medical schools in India (1957-2000)
Additionally, Dr. Zachariah
- Has served as India's representative for the World Health Organization on Initiatives in Medical Education in Jakarta, Indonesia in 1989.
- Received the prestigious B. C. Roy Silver Jubilee Research Award of the Medical Council of India in 1981} from the President of India.
- Was appointed the safe1y officer by the DSMP of the National Institute of Health Institute of Aging (NIH/NIA) on a research project with Professor Yi-Chung (Clive) Pai of UIC-Chicago, lllineis, USA.
At the age of seventy-six, writing an alternative self-directed rhemercise exercise manual, the author feels like the biblical Caleb who felt and moved like he was forty-five at the age of eighty-five, taking on giants in the mountains, conquering the land. Sharing this program with all ages is Dr. Alex Zachariah's current mission.
On April 24th, 2015, the Dr. Zachariah participated in a marathon event, the Christie Clinic, Illinois Marathon 5K in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois for the first time in his life. He "rhemercised" throughout the entire race and ended the race feeling great.